Tuesday 13 December 2011

Newest Perfume Love

I have been looking for another perfume to use as an alternative to my Chanel Chance and Miss Dior. I ended up purchasing the Versace Bright Crystal.
I usually purchase all my beauty products at Holt Renfrew (great service, product knowledge etc.) but since I had the Sephora Beauty Insider's $15 coupon, I got it at Sephora.
I don't like shopping at Sephora since it's just crammed with customers touch the products and opening them *ugh* and the SA's are not that helpful or knowledgeable with products. Oh and did I mention I have on many occasions received poor service from both SA's and Cashiers *grumble grumble*. -This is why I only purchase during this time of year there and on my birthday for the freebie. I'm Asian ok? Hehehehe :)

The scent is floral and fruity (I'm no perfumer and trying to go into details is not my expertise).
According to Sephora:

Bright Crystal
Inspired by a mixture of Donatella Versace's favorite floral fragrances, Bright Crystal is a fresh, sensual blend of refreshing chilled yuzu and pomegranate mingled with soothing blossoms of peony, magnolia, and lotus flower, warmed with notes of musk and amber.

Notes:
Iced Accord, Yuzu, Pomegranate, Peony, Magnolia, Lotus Flower, Acajou, Vegetal Amber, Musk.
Style:
Sheer. Sensual. Luminous.

No comments:

Post a Comment